That's why it is important to retain a strong defense lawyer as soon as possible if you have been accused of a misdemeanor in Tennessee. If you are facing charges of a Class A, Class B, or Class C misdemeanor in Tennessee, schedule a free case evaluation with our Chattanooga criminal defense lawyers today.
Types of Expungements | Shelby County, TN - Official Website
At our firm, Attorneys Lee Davis and Bryan Hoss regularly consult with clients who had no idea that they had a conviction on their record and always thought that they could remove it from their record later in life. Remember, what you do in your twenties will remain on your record in your forties and for the rest of your life.
Dedicated Criminal Defense. What should I do about a misdemeanor charge in Tennessee? I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.
Sign Up For Updates
Read More Stories. First Name: Please enter your first name.
- office server search event id 10036.
- pa department of education identification number?
- how to obtain death certificate ohio?
- charlevoix county michigan property records;
Please enter your last name. This isn't a valid phone number.
Please enter your email address. This isn't a valid email address.
- report vehicle smog violators in seattle.
- wake county property tax records north carolina.
- itin individual tax identification number letter!
- how to write search engine friendly copy.
- shelby murphy richmond virginia white pages.
- hancock county il recorders office courthouse.
Are you a new client? For help with your misdemeanor offense, contact a Memphis criminal attorney to learn how to resolve the case.
The one misdemeanor that cannot be diverted is driving under the influence. First-offenders who are convicted of DUI in Tennessee will have their record marked forever, possibly excluding them from certain jobs. The law does not allow you to expunge or seal the conviction later on.
Consequences of a Tennessee Domestic Violence Conviction
It is public record, available for anyone to see. If you have been charged with driving under the influence, contact a Memphis DUI defense lawyer to review your case. Felonies, as mentioned, are the most serious crimes. Violent felonies are reserved for the worst cases, such as murder or many sex crimes. Because of the seriousness of felonies, an experienced criminal attorney in Memphis should handle the case.
- Misdemeanor Vs. Felony in Tennessee | Memphis Criminal Defense.
- checking a vin for free.
- Types of Expungements.
- south carolina sex offender web site.
- pennsylvania state hospital for the criminally insane.
- what does da vinci look like.
As with misdemeanors, first-time offenders charged with felonies such as these would be entitled to have the charge diverted. The one major difference is that the punishment and fines will be greater. Tennessee felonies carry a minimum 1 year sentence, and some diversion-eligible offenses go up to six years. Your attorney can explore what options there are for keeping the charge from going on your record, and can work to minimize the punishment and get you the best outcome possible.